At The Injury Law Offices of John T. Kennedy, we believe that justice should be accessible to everyone. After all, laws are created to protect everyone; so if you have been a victim of a personal injury, auto or work accident, or suffered a disability, you need legal support you can trust.
John T. Kennedy, Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, has over 30 years experience fighting for the injured.
- Auto Accident Lawyer – if you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, you have the right to claim certain types of compensation. If you’re having trouble getting the compensation you need to repair or replace your vehicle, cover your medical bills and pay for your recovery, it’s time to get legal counsel.
- Personal Injury Lawyer – there are all kinds of accidents that cause personal injuries, and being the victim of a wrongful act by another can create many problems. There is no reason to face the situation alone. Get the help you need to obtain the financial compensation you deserve with our personal injury lawyer.
- Social security Disability Lawyer – under federal law, there are benefits for individuals with certain types of disabilities that prevent them from working and earning an income. If you, or someone you love needs help with the process or with negotiating the paperwork, count on John T. Kennedy’s experience.
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyer – if you have been injured on the job either through an accident or as a result of repetitive motion, our lawyer is here to help you overcome claim denials and other issues that are blocking your access to the funds you need.
With four offices in Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Okeechobee, and Ft. Pierce, you are sure to find the legal assistance you need to start the process of recovery. Give our team a call at 888-352-6578 and we’ll work to get you the compensation you deserve.
Get Personal Attention with John T. Kennedy, Personal Injury Lawyer
Other law firms may be larger, but you hardly ever get to speak directly with your lawyer. In fact, you may never even meet your lawyer until you are in court. Many firms do not specialize in one type of law, so you never really know if your lawyer can handle your case effectively and get you the settlement you want and need. How will you feel comfortable with your case and confident in your lawyer in such a situation?
There are clear advantages of working with The Injury Law Offices of John T. Kennedy:
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer Since 1990
- Over 30 Years Fighting For The Injured
- The Firm’s Client Service Principles are The Foundation of The Firm.
Call us toll free at 888-352-6578 or fill in our online form and book a consultation today. There’s no time to waste and no up-front costs – get in touch with our team to get the justice and compensation you deserve with the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer.